Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Wedding Prep : 1 Month Away from the Wedding and How to Make A Cheap Bouquet



Velrick & Wadeno

My wonderful boyfriend was asked to be a BEST MAN in a Haitian Wedding!

I was so excited and ready to do everything to help!

(Even took a little time to fantasize about my own wedding)

In Haitian Culture

The BEST MAN has a lot of responsibility!

For this wedding responsibilities included:

Responsibility Number 1

Pick a Wedding Date

4/21/16

Responsibility Number 2

Pick Wedding Colors
Pink Turquoise

I had the color scheme , the suits, the flowers all picked out. My Pinterest Pin Board looked like:

 

Frankly,
Nothing went as planned and that is okay.

The wedding is in one month and well...


       

We have 2 suits and a bouquet.

At least I gained a valuable bouquet making skill...



Everything will workout.

1 Month Away. 



























No comments:

Post a Comment