In
this season, we are pursing our dreams and though it makes little time for each
other it’s a great time to learn about support. As we enter the support season,
I am excited that we are going to make our dreams come true. When you are
focused on your dreams, you’ve got to cut the fat. Yes, cut out all the
extras!!! You can’t spend hours watching television, texting or going out. You’ve
got work to do, goals to reach and dreams to turn into a reality.
1
Thessalonians 5:11
“Therefore, encourage one another and build
one another up, just as you are doing.”
The Support Season is not
the time to nag about why you guys can’t spend time, talk, or FaceTime. This
season is about focusing on your dreams and knowing there is someone next to
you who is also running in the direction of their dreams as well. As I begin a
new career, I realize how important it is to have a supportive mate. I am a
dreamer and very adventurous…basically… I can be all over the place. My best
friend is very stable minded and conservative and though I can find it boring sometimes…he
compliments me very well!
Unknowingly, he has helped me to buckle down and focus on the things that I truly
want and go after them. He helps me to think about the future and not always
live in the bohemian moment. He has helped me to see my potential and has
inspired me to be a better woman.
Hebrews 10:24
“And
let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works,”
School is starting soon
and if you don’t have someone who is pushing you to succeed, get rid of them.
You don’t need dead weight! If you don’t have someone who is praying for you
daily in this season, get rid of them. Support each others aspirations and make
a difference in the world. You were created for a purpose, fulfill that
purpose. The right person will not distract you from your path.

No comments:
Post a Comment