Marriage is such a beautiful thing when two mature people
commit to dying to themselves and doing what is best for their spouse. When
they work together to pursue God’s plan for their lives and aren’t distracted
by the world but work together as a team. Its a beautiful thing when another man or woman can not
threaten their relationship and they both choose wisely not to entertain other
people.
Marriage is honorable but becoming one flesh is NO walk in the park.
So, before you get down the aisle… one of you is going to do something stupid. Trust me, the devil didn’t
make them do it; they chose to do it!
One of you could be
thinking:
Am I not good enough? Do they really love me? Is this really
God’s plan for me to be hurt? Can I leave the relationship? I don’t have to put
up with this! How is that you know the scriptures but don’t have the discipline
enough to apply it. Huh? Do you have a relationship with God or did you just
turn the conviction off when you made that decision?
The other person could
be thinking:
I made a mistake and yes I have a bad habit, but do I have to keep hearing about it over
and over again? Yes, I am flawed and I’ll do my best to work on it but you keep
looking for problems. What am I suppose to do? I am not perfect but I love God
and I love you… I just don’t know how to break this bad habit.
Getting over the tough times is what makes relationships worth it,
social media doesn’t show you that. This is how a true bond is created! You know its love when you can count
on a person to love you flaws and all. I’m not saying you have to tolerate
disrespect or being mistreated but REAL LOVE is going to be there to pray for
you and help you become a better person. People are so quick to give up in a
relationship, hard times are going to come and you've got to endure. People do dumb things and make bad decisions everyday and God forgives us so who are you not to forgive?
We've got to help each other grow!
We've got to help each other grow!

No comments:
Post a Comment