Saturday, March 25, 2017

Are you jealous because they are getting engaged, married or expecting?

I see a lot of discouraged posts down my timeline because so many other women are getting engaged, getting married, or expecting a beautiful bundle of joy. And here I am dreaming of going to Cuba alone. Honey, I don’t believe God will withhold good things from you, His timing is perfect. What amazes me is that some women idolize marriage so much that they are not fulfilling what God told them to do.


Now, it’s honorable to desire to be married but it is ridiculous to idolize it. If you are more focused on getting married because you believe it will complete you, I encourage you to take this time in your life to focus on what you’ve been called to do.  And if you don’t know what you’ve been called to do, it’s a better reason to REMAIN single so you can figure that out.

I am determined NOT to leave the world with my dreams in my head but to see them all come to fruition. I want to create content that inspires and helps women around the world, I want to be an entrepreneur and live the life of my dreams. I also dream of being an amazing wife and a phenomenal mommy but everything will happen in God’s perfect timing.

So, stop being bummed about another woman’s engagement, marriage or expectation and focus on why you are on this earth! What are those  dreams or goals that will not go away? Figure out what He has called you to do, focus on that and everything will come together in His perfect timing. 
Trust Him & Be Patient

No comments:

Post a Comment