If you ask God for something, He will show you honey! I've been seeking ways to improve myself and I realized something most people would find shocking. As a free spirit, I HAD BECOME A BIT CLINGY! I don't have a history of strong friendships but the moment I got one, I wanted to hold on for dear life. And to show me this madness, God brought someone into my life to show me what it's like to have a "Clingy" person in your life. It drove me up the wall! I'm so free spirited that I just couldn't handle it at all. However, he also sent one of the coolest people in my life to show me that it's okay to be myself and it's perfectly fine to desire strong friendships but there was no need to be desperate. People come and people go but cherish those that stay.
By faith, I believe that one day, I'll have strong friendships.
![]() |
| Hey Best Friend! |
However, I've learned this:
Many women are being told to wait on God for a husband and well we think that any man that pursues us must hurry up and start preparing for marriage. YIKES! This sounds so crazy to me now. If the desire of your heart is marriage, God will give it to you BUT genuine relationships take time to cultivate. Stop rushing marriage and being so quick to give marital privileges to boyfriends. We start looking for men to be ready for a long term commitment without truly getting to know them, take your time, stop avoiding the red flags. If that man doesn't want to be with you, stop trying to make that relationship happen. God closed the door for a reason. Being clingy and trying to work things out will only continue to push him away. Let it GO!
In all that you do seek God, have patience and trust that God will deliver what you have prayed for!

No comments:
Post a Comment