Saturday, July 15, 2017

Am I Ready For A Husband ?



I was at my younger cousin's wedding when I was asked if I was EVER going to get married and I replied, “ It's NOT for everyone.” The truth is I definitely want to get married; however relationships can be a CHALLENGE in this generation! Settling down can almost seem impossible for some women because of society’s technological advances and adopted social norms. However, if it is your desire to be married, then get ready for a process of preparation. Marriage is a special covenant that should be taken seriously.
But ask yourself:

  1. How is my relationship with God
  2. Am I walking in my purpose
  3. Does my life bear the fruit that I am a follower of Christ?
  4. Do I love myself?
  5. Am I focused more on pursuing a man or pursuing my purpose?    

You have a purpose on this earth and it is more than being some man’s wife. God has given you talents and gifts, use them! Pursue your purpose and the right man will come along in due time. Stop getting so focused on not having a man and focus on being led by the Spirit of God. Sis, God has a plan for you and He wants to give you the desires of your heart. Pray, Listen and Obey. God wants to use you and He has called you for such a time as this. Everything comes in His perfect timing. Take It EASY BOO!

Love & Light,
-DeLi

No comments:

Post a Comment