Sunday, May 15, 2016

He Gave Me What I Wanted

Amazement


This is the face you make when something amazing happens

 I have an amazing best friend.


I was really bummed when he told me he wasn't going to be able to make the trip to East Texas with me. So I asked  him to take his last test before I went back home for the Smith Homestead Gathering. I gave him a week and  made sure I did not get in the way of his studying and 

HE DID IT!

In one year:

He taught himself the English language

He passed all 4 sections of the GED
&
NOW
He is College Bound



His life shows me how NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE and if I work hard and focus I can accomplish any and everything. It has also shown me how I have taken my own education for granted every time I go to class and I don't give it 100%. He inspires me to be and do more and to indulge in a lifetime of learning. Im very proud of my best friend and will totally be cheering my heart out at his graduation.

Even the Mouse is Proud!



Understand that God knows the desires of your heart be faithful, trust Him and DO the WORK!
Nothing Is Impossible. Stay Focused

No comments:

Post a Comment