You know when you wake up with a craving but at the same time you are feeling ambitious.. like you could ACTUALLY try and make your craving ? Well, I attempted to make Haitian Spaghetti...
As you can see it was an epic fail but it was edible! I'll try again after a little more training but it is so important to cook. People are constantly eating out and they are gaining weight and getting sick. It is healthier to have control over what you are consuming. Like honestly do you really know what is in those chicken nuggets? - Officially NO FAST FOOD
When I went to the grocery store to buy ingredients, I was like why in the world is it $5 for this pepper? LIKE WHY? I've been talking to an old man about starting an herb garden. He's an expert and he goes on and on about his love for herbs. Surprisingly, this spark for gardening has blossomed but I believe it comes naturally. My father is an awesome gardener and I'm pretty sure I get it from him.
Be Careful of What You Consume

No comments:
Post a Comment