Sunday, July 3, 2016

You SHOULD practice CHEATING before You Get Married ?

If you have ever been cheated on, I am SURE that it is a very painful process. A very confusing yet emotional process. You put your heart and soul into your relationship and for what? Just so you can find out they’ve been talking and going out with other people the entire time?

As women, it is so easy to get so devoted to your relationship. The Bible even says in Genesis 3:16 “…Your desire will be for your husband, and he will rule over you."


That’s right, it is very natural for you to desire your man! You always want to spend time with him but you slowly begin to forget about yourself.  You get so wrapped up in him that you forget your own dreams and aspirations.

I have heard of so many young women settling because they found a man. Society pressures us go to college, be a slave to student loans, know someone romantically for a year, have an expensive wedding and Kaboom!... start having babies.

On my recent trip to New York City, I was reminded of a dream I had as a young girl. I dreamed of being on Broadway!  In college I was even accepted into the NewYork Academy for Dramatic Arts for my acting skills. However, I took the conventional route.

So many single people are upset because they are single but why not focus on YOUR dream? Start that business, blog, or YouTube channel?


  So many people  are in relationships where they are so wrapped up in their boo that they are slowly losing themselves. It’s time to CHEAT! Not with a side chick or dude but with a SIDE hustle. Do those things that God called you to do. Those gifts and talents were given to you for a reason honey, USE THEM! Yes , relationships are HANDWORK but remember that God put you on earth for a purpose and it is your duty to fulfill that purpose. In my opinion, that work is definitely more important.

In my heart there is still this dream to create, sing, and act but with purpose. I want to use my passion for the arts with my purpose of helping others to make this world a better place and I am slacking….

Cheers to being less BAE DRIVEN & more PURPOSE DRIVEN

Him, His Girlfriend & I 



1 comment: