Wednesday, September 21, 2016

But, I'm Still Single ...


If you aren’t married! You’re single!

Yes, I am in a relationship but my goodness I am still my own person. My boyfriend and I are complete opposites.  I am vibrant, adventurous and full of ideas and energy. He is more conservative, stable and reserved. He helps balance things out but this is not about him.

This is about being single! YAY!!!



When you are dating/courting you are TWO completely different people and it’s important that you don’t lose yourself in your relationship. If you are not careful, you can get completely invested in his dreams, his vision and his plans that you completely neglect your own. Dating or courting should never distract from your God-given purpose!

I AM A SINGLE WOMAN and I take myself on dates often and you should too!  I go on spontaneous adventures, go out to eat, try new things ALL alone! It sounds crazy but if you are confident in who you are alone, then you will be confident in your relationship. 
Your single season is your selfish season, don’t miss out on it!

If you are single woman who is not in a relationship, it can suck when you desire to be in a relationship but the right one hasn't come along yet. But let me warn you now, just because you get into a relationship doesn’t mean that loneliness goes away. Contrary to popular belief, your beaux won’t always be there for you 24/7. So, you better learn to ENJOY YOURSELF.
Buy yourself some flowers

Currently, I am obsessing over Ethos Vegan Kitchen and learning how to make healthy food… I frequent my favorite restaurant a few times a week ..ALONE! I haven’t tried everything on the menu yet but I'm getting there. 
BBQ Chick'n, Mash Potatoes, Collard Greens & Coleslaw


INVEST in yourself.
 Invest your time, money and energy into YOU! 

Simultaneously, I am starting a business and well that has been my dream for many years. I have always dreamed of being an entrepreneur, traveling the world, and helping others. Everyday, I clock in for my business. It’s not easy but it is definitely a journey. I get excited to learn new things and follow my dreams. 
Working for my favorite company! ;)


Before you Say I Do, I encourage you to truly get to know yourself, indulge in your passions and live out your God-given purpose.

6 comments: