I feel like a very proud mother.
I believe that beside every truly successful man is a praying woman. I pray that the Lord directs his path and that he does not lean on his own understanding but is led by the Holy Spirit in ALL things. His future is brighter than the sun and I have no doubt that he will go far.
- I've witnessed him work very late nights at the Magic Kingdom and wake up very early for school.
- I've watched him serve and provide for his family while balancing many different things.
- I've been by his side to celebrate 3 out of 4 test victories for this day to be possible, so of course I had to record it!
I have no idea what God has for the next season but I've got my front row seat to help him and support him in any way that I can.
![]() |
| Proud Mom Section |


No comments:
Post a Comment