When dating someone from another country it is wise to not expect them to eat like you. This is my favorite part of cultural exchange.. FOOD! My boyfriend comes from home cooked Haitian meals everyday and their family rarely eats out. However, I am the opposite. I am so accustom to stopping and getting something to eat on my way to school or on my way to work.
We've discussed the benefits of eating home cooked meals and it has motivated me to live and eat better. Since I love Haitian food so much, I followed my sister around the kitchen learning to make this Haitian delicacy known as Bouillon. It's deliciously spicy and I just can't get enough.
The more time I spent in the kitchen the more I realized that I don't want my future family eating fast food. I would rather them eat my hard work... so cheers to
OPERATION : DOMESTICATING DELISA
No comments:
Post a Comment