My decisions in life are often determined by if I would approve of my future daughter following in my footsteps. If my future daughter is anything like me, I hope she falls in love with a man like
Velrick Guerrier.
![]() |
| Velrick earned the Quarterly Award! |
1 Timothy 5:8
"But if anyone does not provide for his relatives, and especially for members of his household, he has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever."
Everyday, I witness him going to a job to provide for his family while dreaming of a better tomorrow. He often works until the wee hours of the morning and wakes up early to make it to school the next day. I commend him for coming to the United States of America, for learning English, for his strong desire for an education and his drive and determination to have a better life. I am proud of his work ethic and so is Walt Disney World. He was recently awarded the Quarterly award for his outstanding performance and service at the Magic Kingdom.

Fortunately, for me he was awarded movie tickets but he doesn't watch movies so he selflessly gave one of his free movie tickets to a friend and left me the other movie ticket and a coupon for free popcorn and a drink! The perks!
Proverbs 29:18
"Where there is no vision, the people are unrestrained, but happy is he who keeps the law. "
Every day I hear of this business man's dreams:
- How he desires to go to work dressed in a suit and tie everyday.
- How he wants to make enough money to provide for his family but also help others.
- How he wants all of his children to play instruments so he can have a Guerrier Family Band to lead worship.
- How he always wants a spare bedroom in his house so that servants of God always have a place to stay.
- How in his house he always wants food to be prepared so that if anybody stops by they never leave without food.
Speaking of FOOD! Have you ever tried Haitian food? OMG! I love Haitian food!
You should definitely try it. I totally aspire to make Haitian food it is amazing.






No comments:
Post a Comment