"It's not important to me for you to buy me gifts or do nice things for me on this day because everyone else is doing that. I don't like to be like everyone else and neither do you, I like for things to be special. All the restaurants will be booked and people will be everywhere trying to celebrate "love". We celebrate love every time we are together. Valentines Day is just another gimmick to get people to buy a bunch of stuff they don't need."
This is not one of those cases where the female is like, "You don't have to get me anything"; but deep down the male knows that if she doesn't receive anything he will be in BIG trouble. I truly don't desire a box of chocolates, roses or a stuffed animal. I would rather hang out with him, make videos and eat Haitian food.
Love has nothing to do with material things but rather things like forgiveness, kindness, patience, self control, and service.
I made him a Valentine though but it was thoughtful, simple and free.
Memories with him are my favorite things to collect. I'm sure I annoy him with all my random videos and pictures but capturing these memories are fun.
Happy Valentine's Day Everyone !
Memories with him are my favorite things to collect. I'm sure I annoy him with all my random videos and pictures but capturing these memories are fun.
Happy Valentine's Day Everyone !
No comments:
Post a Comment